Sala de imprensa
- Comprised of a laboratory and two pilot plants, food product solutions for dairy products, cheeses, beverages, processed meats, confectionery, breads and sauces are designed and produced in these facilities.
- Its commissioning reflects a change in the Division's business focus, now aimed at the development of made to order solutions, which is expected to generate a turnover of more than 30 million euros in three years.
- The range contains eight products, four for direct acidification cheese and four for fermented cheese, offering food manufacturers an extensive range of formulations textures and flavours.
- These solutions simplify the production process, reduce costs, and obtain a product that meets the needs of horeca and food service channels.
- Its business activity is focussed on the development and marketing of food industry solutions.
- With this acquisition, Indukern strengthens its presence in the Brazilian market, where it has been operating since 1996.
- Blend-a-Kern BFA 3415, based on soy fibre, exhibits greater stability and less sensitivity to dose reductions compared to any pectin.
- Used at 50% of the standard dose of pectin the savings in cost are 25%.
- Blend-a-Kern QBL 4915 offers rapid stabilization of the product, which can be sliced or grated within 24 hours of productio.
- It also supports a wide variety of formulations and production processes as well as a reduction in costs of cheese raw materials, placing them around 1 euro per kilo.